[crossfire] Dungeon in scorn linked to wolfsburg

Vernon T Rhyne trhyne at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 11 19:27:34 CST 2005

Quoting ERACC <

     eracclists at bellsouth.net

     >:

      On Friday 11 March 2005 05:26 pm

      Andy Fuchs wrote:

      > The Pirate Den scorn port has an exit leading to wolfsburg.

      > Since the boat to wolfsburg has been moved to navar, this creates an

      > easier way to get to navar.

      I don't see this as a bad thing.

      > The soulution would be to move these maps, or expand the dungeon

      > (mikeeusa's idea).

      Nothing wrong with expanding dungeons, of course. I just do not

      understand why having an easier way to get to Navar is "not good".

      After all, one can take the dragon transport and get there as easily

      as using this dungeon. IMO, there should be dragon transport between

      all the major crossfire cities for those that want to use that method

      of travel. It would also be another way to remove coinage from the CF

      economy by making players buy tickets each time they wish to fly.

      FWIW, I have been looking at places to put dragon transport hangars.

      But if people in general think making travel between the crossfire

      cities easier is "Bad" then I don't want to waste my time on that.

I'm an outsider here a bit, but I can't imagine whereby forcing a tedious trip
is a good idea.  It's not like the trip to Navar is dangerous as currently
available, only long.  I'd love to see more dragon hangars, as well as a
teleporter to a dragon hangar "ticket counter" in the extended apartments.