[crossfire] new pickup

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Fri Mar 11 22:19:42 CST 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Jeremy Blain wrote:

      I'm working on adding to the new pickup mode,

      to allow it to pickup wands/staves/rods/horns.

      Does 'Magic Device' describe them accurately enough?

      While I'm doing this, are there any other categories of items

      that should be in new pickup?

I'd like a pickup mode which is "magic items + coins/gems".

An extension of this would be a "pickup mask" where any combination
descrete sets of items could be picked up.  I've toyed with the idea of
doing this.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.

     rbrockway at opentrend.net

     http://www.opentrend.net

OpenTrend Solutions: Reliable, secure solutions to real world problems.
Contributing Member of Software in the Public Interest (

     http://www.spi-inc.org

     )