[crossfire] Screenshots on Sourceforge

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Mar 15 03:49:07 CST 2005

        Maybe I need to counter with some of the gtk-v2 client running on linux, since

      it seems I'm the only way able to run that client successfully :)

I haven't even tried to compile it under Windows. Two reasons:
* i'm lazy
* client is designed for high resolutions iirc), and i'm using 1024x768, too small :)

        that was sort of my thought.

Ok, so let's get screenshoting moving! yeah!

        Also, of any screenshots generated, additional details might be nice like:

Yup, all details could be nice. Not sure on how much information you can put on Sourceforge's page, but we can always use it for our website. Could be nice to have pics of the java editor, too.

What about "centralizing" pictures somewhere? So that people kno what pics are available, and so on.

Nicolas