[crossfire] compilation of server broken on certain systems

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 17 17:58:25 CST 2005

No, it wasn't a solution to the error it was an explanation of the
--prefix option.

The error you get isn't confined to woody BTW - I get the same error on
my Sarge system.

     From my vast ignorance of lex and make and autoconfig but from seeing

     something like this before I think that the problem has something to do
with get_region_by_name not being defined in random_maps/reader.l?

?