[crossfire] Valgrind results

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Sat Mar 26 09:06:26 CST 2005

Hi,

I just thought it would be neat to see the results of valgrind on
crossfire so here's the results and the gdefaults file I used in
testing. I tested using gcfclient CVS version (2005/03/21) connecting to
the MetalForge server. Due to how much slower valgrind caused it to run,
it wasn't practical to do much more than simple go and banish a few
zombies in the scorn TC. From what I can see, the main leak problems are
in image.c in the function create_and_rescale_image_from_data.

    Thanks,
          Alex Schultz (aka Rednaxela)