[crossfire] Unban me

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 10:56:40 CDT 2005

6.4 billion members? The whole world is pro-women's
rights? If so then I'll welcome WW3 as I can't war
against the whole world by myself (thus the whole
pro-women's rights world destroying it'self is
preferable).

--- Brendan Lally <
     brenlally at gmail.com

      On 10/11/05, Mitch Obrian <
      mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com

      wrote:

      > I was banned from the debain lists because the

      debian

      > people are pro-women's rights for the most part.

      The

      > ban had no effect, I post to those lists at will
     >
      > (check out debian women's list for confirmation).

      I'm sorry, I seem to be a bit confused here, weren't

      you supposed to

      be supplying reasons why you /shouldn't/ be banned?

      > Crossfire is a clique based project, it does not
     >
      > matter how much one contributes, if you don't obey

      the

      > clique then it's felt that it's better that you

      leave.

      I rather think that the set of people who do /not/ :

       1) repeatedly and incessently, troll about women's

      rights and

      development methodology,

       2) 'quit' whenever they felt they aren't getting

      their own way

       3) immediatly rejoin after being kicked, then

      kickbanned, using

      various proxies before considering there might be a

      reason for being

      kicked in the first place.

      form a fairly large clique.

      Please consider joining this 'clique' of ours, there

      are another 6.4

      billion (cia estimate) members waiting for you to do

      so.

      > We wonder why there are few CF developers... well

      men

      > usually don't take kindly to "do as I say because

      you

      > have to obey!" mentality, which is the current CF
     >
      > mentality.

      If anything there is a /lack/ of this at the moment.

      If you think

      otherwise, then answer this question:

      What will be in the next stable release?

      Which features, which bug fixes, which changes will

      be in crossfire

      between now and when 1.9 is out? What has to be

      finished? Who is

      currently blocking the release of the next version

      and therefore needs

      to be 'ordered' to complete something?

      > Death To women's Rights.

      I don't think this point needs further comment.

      crossfire at metalforge.org