Quest to aquire swimming skill (should be lvl 80+) (was: Re: [crossfire] New movement code.)

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 10:53:29 CDT 2005

Perhapse we should make a quest to aquire the swimming
skill (and only have said scroll appear 1/16 times or
1/32 times (easily done with boulders :) )). Perhapse
it should involve that water goddess (perhapse you
must slay her (or her aura) in her water palace?)).
Imho it should be level 80 or higher (perhapse level
115).

Thoughts?

--- Mitch Obrian <
     mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
     > wrote:

      Also I think one should get tired whilst swimming,

      and

      if exausted sink to the bottom of davey jones

      locker.

      --- Alex Schultz <
      alex_sch at telus.net

      temitchell at sympatico.ca

      > should be swimmable.
     >

      > >> Could seas use the same approach as swamps?

      That

      > when a player starts
     >
      > >> walking into them, they stand a chance to sink
     >
      > slightly, and if they
     >
      > >> keep going, they die? This would effectively

      stop

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited

      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/