[crossfire] Love and marriage, love and marriage...

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 09:20:24 CDT 2005

On 10/18/05, Tchize <
     tchize at myrealbox.com
     > wrote:

      Brendan Lally a écrit :

      Depends on culture, in some countries, girls were married at age of 13

      not so long ago.

Yes, but girls also didn't go around slaying orcs and goblins before then.

Men didn't either, but they did kill other humans and animals.

      Crossfire still have no gender. More serious question, do we allow

      cross-races

      mariage?

Maybe partially, where the race is similar. (humans and elves, dwarfs
and gnomes)

of course, there should be penalties involved, probably to effective
charisma as NPCs are repulsed by such miscegenation

      >>  - Divorces. Let's face it, relationships do not last for ever, and
     >
      >>you may decide to go your own ways. Should there be a mechanism for
     >
      >>terminating a marriage?

      Kill your husband/wife?

What about respawning? Indeed, should such things only last until the
next time you die? (granted, this isn't so much of an issue on a
permadeath server).