[crossfire] Re: fatigue

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Thu Sep 1 19:06:31 CDT 2005

And so says Anton Oussik on 02/09/05 02:43...

      Certain magic potions could also reduce fatigue.

      But should be temporary improvement followed by getting very fatigued

      after that.

Heh heh heh.  We already have coffee, right?  ;-)

(My wife made a character who, by choice, lived off only alcoholic
drinks.  Yeah, a swashbuckler.  I used to pile cups of coffee in front
of her bed in the guild.)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins

     http://www.exoweb.net/