[crossfire] Re: fatigue

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Thu Sep 1 19:49:06 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Lalo Martins wrote:

      (My wife made a character who, by choice, lived off only alcoholic

      drinks.  Yeah, a swashbuckler.  I used to pile cups of coffee in front

      of her bed in the guild.)

That's cool :)  While we are on the subject of drinkings having effects
(such as coffee reducing fatigure) I've always thought that anyone who
over-indulges in booze should realy suffer a loss of Dex.  Yes there is a
bit of coding in there.

On the topic of armour types, rather than having Halfling armour, Human
armour, etc, we could assign a size attributed to all races and have the
character required to use armour of the right size.  So halflings and
gnome would require small armor, trolls large armour and most other races
medium armour.  This would reduce the complexity and would mean less work
when we add new races in the future.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.		Phone:	+1-416-669-3073
Senior Technical Consultant	Email:

     support at opentrend.net

OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.	Web:	www.opentrend.net
We are open 24x7x365 for technical support.  Call us in a crisis.