[crossfire] Server map redo: movement types

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 6 21:14:09 CDT 2005

Alex Schultz wrote:

      What do you mean by hostile? Do you mean like flying over a goblin or

      something?

I meant landing on terrain that causes damage like cold or fire damage -
also for things like wasteland which or very high mountains which might
do damage too.  I don't think you should be able to land on a goblin,
you would bounce to the nearest free space no? - it does raise the
question what happens if you run out of energy and drop into a crowded
room where there is no free space...