[crossfire] crossfire source code control systems

Tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Fri Aug 25 02:40:44 CDT 2006

I am ok with a 'private voting' as long a list of votes is published
after everyone has voted.
Also, this tool might be of interrest to help you count the vote.
Especially if you go with a schulze system which seems quite difficult
and error prone to handle by hand :)
http://vote.sourceforge.net/

2 weeks seems reasonable for voting, 1 week is too short.