[crossfire] Transports

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:49:37 CST 2006

On 2/1/06, Alex Schultz <alex_sch at telus.net> wrote:
> Well, IMHO this may not add too much for the player to use, but I can
> see it as something that would add alot of depth to the gameplay. Not
> sure how worth it it would be to do though, as it is indeed alot of
> complication, though I would say it would certainly improve the player
> experience.

The small ships would be fine I think, as long as they can still
'attack' each other and have such an event create a 'battle' map,
where there are two ships with all their occupants, plus cannons, etc
to fight each other. (there could then be pirate ships patrolling just
outside the main shipping lanes, and on PVP servers, groups of players
could be pirates themselves).