[crossfire] Moving server towards a modularized system?

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 10:46:34 CST 2006

Did you not read my post. If you are screwing around
with the code structure of the server then other
programmers do have to wait untill you are done as
they do not want their code to suddenly break when it
intersects with your massive changes. You must not be
at all experianced in these matters (as you indicated
before in fingering crossfire for the sin of you
having to grep through it).

This will hold up usefull game development for months
all because you and friends believe that you are above
grep.