[crossfire] Crossfire 2.0+ features/priorities

Anton Oussik antonoussik at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:07:43 CST 2006

On 29/01/06, Mark Wedel <mwedel at sonic.net> wrote:
>   One of the things that have been on my wishlist a long time is a better
> character creation method.

I'd say that a character creation window would work best - where you
can select the name, roll and re-roll stats, chose your race, sex, and
class, and see how it changes your character (as well as seeing how
the character looks themselves). Race/Class descriptions can then go
into textboxes under pulldown selection controls, and starting
items/skills should be viewable.

Another thing I can propose is to replace the listen level with
channels, and be able to toggle/redirect individual channels between
different tabs in the client.