[crossfire] Some pending patches on tracker

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 12:01:09 CDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:32:15 +0200, Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) wrote:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1389033&group_id=13833&atid=313833
> New coins.
>
> I see no reason to not commit'em, it makes it easier to carry money :)

eh, funny... we had a long discussion when that came up, and even I kind
of gave up on them myself :-P

The archetypes are actually already committed, I believe... the changes in
the patch are what makes them actually work though (without the patch,
putting one such coin in the game will cause very ugly breakage)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/
technical:                    http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/