[crossfire] Weather usability was: [Idea] Spells inmediate effects

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Tue Mar 21 18:29:03 CST 2006

Miguel Ghobangieno wrote:

>Weather code is usable. I use it, albit on level 4
>now.

However there are still some bugs such as disappearing things, and in
many ways the results are too extreme and granular. I am not sure, but
for this, I blame extreme elevation values (which happen to be a little
corrupted across bigworld, but too extreme anyways).
In addition, the weather code is not usable in anything other than
bigworld, as in, not usable for temperature and such in smaller maps.

Alex Schultz