[crossfire] Weather usability was: [Idea] Spells inmediate effects

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 22:59:29 CST 2006

It has some new bugs where things become blocking on
reload too. Thus I flush my saved weather overlays
every so often. This bug came after the new movement
types.

Oh I'd like to beable to set it so arrows, bolts, and
shooting spells can traverse water. Could we have new
movement types: arrow(or projectile) etc. projectile
probably would be fine. I tried to do it my self
hoping that the movement code used key value... :(