[crossfire] [Re] Jeweler skill

Alberto Sáez Lodeiros cerzeo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 06:41:36 CST 2006

> > 4.- Initially, you can only make simple rings. This is, you can only
> modify
> > rings in one aspect, for example, only adding one ressitance, +1 STR,
> > etc..., but if you level up, you will be allowed to make more complex
> > modifications, for expample, adding more than one resistance plus two or
> > more Stats or all you want.
> > *
> > And all this gives me a cool idea, but i dont know if its implementation
> is
> > hard or not.
> [...]
>
> Thats an good idea! But that requires more changes than i want to do at
> the moment. Propably after i implemented a plugin with points 1-3.
>
> Robin

If this is hard to implement, you can set this not for the amount of
modifications at the same time. Low level jewelers can add only
modifications to rings with less than 2 "enchantments" on it. If you level
up jewelry, you will be allowed to add one modification to rings with more
that one "enchantments" An example of this: I am level 1 jewelry and i have
a "Ring(resist Acid +10)" then, i can only apply ONE modification, then i
can add to that ring "resist Fire +10".
When i reach level 4, i can add 2 modifications. I supose that we can add a
number of modifications equals to our jewelry level divided per 2, and then,
i can add another modification to my new "Ring(resist Acid +10)(resist Fire
+10)"
I think that 1 more modification for each 2 level is good enought. Maybe
much good. Or you can set a maximun modifications to a fixed number, for
example 10. Or you can also use the item power skill of the jeweler. I have
to think about...