[crossfire] Backup(?) CVS via darcs

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 4 00:13:13 CDT 2006

On Wed, 03 May 2006 22:59:28 -0600 Alex Schultz <alex_sch at telus.net>
wrote:

> and also if we don't use sourceforge we will be free from various
> limitations

Enlightenment, which was the second project to ever join sourceforge,
moved it's cvs completely over to it's own server, just two days before
the big sourceforge cvs server crash.  Everything else was left on
sourceforge.  It's not that we knew the big crash was coming, we just
where tired of all the problems the overworked sourceforge cvs servers
where causing.

Just a data point I thought I would add to this conversation.