[crossfire] HallOfSelection in crossfire 2.0

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Sat Oct 7 14:58:40 CDT 2006

It's not a big thing, just a little detail, but it's a fun thing. I'm
thinking that the top section of the HallOfSelection that's displayed
when players are logging in,  should have some cosmetic changes in the
trunk (2.0 branch). It would be nice if to make it so what was displayed
there would be something that would make players think something like
"Ooh, this looks shiny" when they first see it, and when seeing in the
future, can at the slightest glance be like "Neat, a 2.0 server". I'm
thinking that it would be neat to use either movers or the cfanim plugin
to make an interesting animation for it.
Anyone have any comments on this simple but fun idea? :)

Alex Schultz