[crossfire] CVS -> SVN conversion

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Sep 12 00:35:30 CDT 2006

Alex Schultz wrote:

> Well,  that's assuming that developers do a checkout of the maps,
> client, server, archetypes, etc. in one checkout, as opposed to checking
> each out separately (though SVN doesn't have modules, one can always
> check out the server directory without the map directory)

  Actually, from what I gather, it seems unlikely someone would do a svn
checkout at the top of the repository.

  The reason being is that if you do that, you'll also get all the branches,
which would amount to a pretty huge amount of data.

  I doubt people would even checkout out all the trunks, but maybe wrong on
that.  So that probably isn't as much an issue.