[crossfire] Getting more artists

Anton Oussik antonoussik at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:00:45 CDT 2007

On 11/04/07, mwedel at sonic.net <mwedel at sonic.net> wrote:
>  Note that given GPL rules, we could probably go hunting for graphics that
> are already under GPL and incorporate them into crossfire.

I have thought about this before, and it will not really work, as you
want a complete matching tileset if possible, otherwise you end up
with a strange mixture of styles, which looks messy.

If we could attract an artist (or 5 or 6) who would be willing to
create 3D models of things, animate them, and then produce a complete
tileset of the universe from those, it would be ideal.