[crossfire] Arch repository: layered art files?

David Delbecq tchize at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:36:33 CST 2007

Agree with you, thought most my pictures i submitted to cf where direct
pixel art-> no layers :)

For the motivated ones, another possibility is to put a source .svg
file. We could even have
the build process convert them to png :p Inkscape is a good vectorial
editor that is also crossplatform.
The interrest of vectorial graphic can be limited for arch files, but
can be veryuseful for icon making for
clients (resizeable icons). Think about it artists :D

En l'instant précis du 10/12/07 14:28, Kevin R. Bulgrien s'exprimait en
ces termes: