[crossfire] Reminder: Release 1.11 forthcoming (On GTK V2 Client)

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 22 07:48:36 CST 2008

After sleeping on it... I really want to push for a LibGlade client
release.  I've killed some big bugs.  With the recent murmurs of dual
text in the clients, I think it only fair to mention that I'm not at
all interested in debugging the branch GTK V2 client.  We have people
actively using the trunk LibGlade.  I've got way too much time in the
new one to start maintaining dinosaurs.

I don't care if we have to copy it down to branch to keep versions of
the client equivalent with the server.  Please consider this
thoughtfully.

Kevin Bulgrien