[crossfire] Treasures

Bernd Edler edler at heydernet.de
Wed Jan 21 16:05:02 CST 2009

Otto J. Makela wrote:
> Some treasure objects (gold nuggets, rubies, sapphires, emeralds) retrieved
> from randomly generated levels do not "pile up" with similar objects retrieved
> from normal maps.

Maybe this is outdated, (last play time is years ago) but I found out
why "gems" (diamond) from vending machines did not merge with others.

They are unidentified, but unlike e.g. rings this is not shown in
inventory screen. I used this for bootstrapping jeweler skill : Buying a
big stack - then identifying them one by one - as one does get exp. per
pile - not per item.