[crossfire] Treasures

Otto J. Makela om at iki.fi
Thu Jan 22 19:28:23 CST 2009

Rick Tanner <leaf at real-time.com> wrote:

> While in DM mode, check and see what material those items are made of.
> You'll likely find that some are "material: granite" or something along
> those lines. AFAIK, this is what keeps the items from merging.

I took a look at some "random level" diamonds in a saved apartment file:
material, value, weight and all that other stuff was the same. I found that
they differed from "normal" diamonds only in having the flag "move_block swim"
set, where "normal" ones had the flag "state 1" set.

Anyone remember offhand what these flags mean when applied to objects?

As someone else noted, restarting the server ended up in merging quite a lot
of these "random level" objects with the "normal" ones, like several other
types of gems.

--
   /* * * Otto J. Makela <om at iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */
  /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, FAX: +358 42 7655772, ICBM: 60N 25E */