[crossfire] Deprecation of eureka.glade?

Kevin Bulgrien kbulgrien at att.net
Mon Apr 19 21:36:20 CDT 2010

The eureka.glade layout was heavily influenced by the skills & experience tab,
and, I believe that the addition of the skills window obsoletes this layout.

http://crossfire.real-time.com/clients/gtkv2images/eureka_747x600.png

I feel that the the shortened inventory/floor and message views are
detrimental when the width is no longer needed for the width of the skills
& experience panel.  A lot of space is wasted by this layout when it is no
longer needed to render the skills and experience data.

Though I like the name because it has an in-game reference, I think it does
not really add enough value to the .glade layout offerings to warrant keeping
it alive.

Feel free to register opinions pro or con to the deprecation of eureka.glade.

Kevin