[crossfire] use_skill change proposal

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Tue Jan 26 13:20:01 CST 2010

>   Note one issue there - if I use sense curse and find cursed items, I
> typically don't want to then identify them, as you can sell cursed (but not
> identified) items for some nominal amount of money.
>
>   So my standard procedure was always:
>   detect cursed and magic items
>   sell anything that is cursed or non magical
>   then identify the rest, and sell most of those.

Then I see two options:
1) don't include "detect cursed / magic" in the "analyze" function
2) stop the analyze if the item is magic/cursed, saying to analyze again for
more information.

I would say option 2), with a player setting to go on anyway :)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Mon p'tit coin du web]