[crossfire] use_skill change proposal

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri Jan 29 11:10:50 CST 2010

>   That second one works, but how does the server count it as the second
> analyze? I think simplest would be some option to analyze that says analyze
> cursed items.
>
>   I ask this because I could imagine use cases where a person is out
> adventuring, gathering items, and periodically does the analyze, and they
> are like me and don't want to analyze cursed items.

The 'known_cursed' flag will be useful for that, then.

'analyze -c': analyze items with unknown cursed status for curse check, leave
others.
'analyze -a': analyze all items with all possible skills.

Then player option to default to -c or -a

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.org [Mon p'tit coin du web]