[crossfire] Attacktypes

igniz revolver igniz.revolver at googlemail.com
Wed May 26 05:28:46 CDT 2010

As a victim of many of these attacks, i'd agree with some of these changes
but not others.

Confusion and Paralyse are nice CC's for a creature or player to use, but
their duration is so long and the effects so potent that it's something a
player should endeavor to become immune to. If the duration could be
reduced, that would be better.

The sorcery spell, confusion is also largely useless as a melee attack, it'd
be much better if it was the cone attack monsters throw out. Though I take
it, that's covered by the mass confusion spell?

Poison changing to stat damage would be horrific to deal with. The only
thing I'd like to see changed about it is the duration of poison and also
disease. It seems impossible to overcome disease and poison can last so
long. From a player perspective, poison does too little damage over too long
a time to be effective against monsters, but for a player - poison can stack
up to horrendous levels.

Blind is okay, imo, but fog doesn't seem to work for a lot of things. So
spells like Steamball are less useful than they should be.