[crossfire] Game change proposals

Bloody Shade bloodyshade at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:57:23 CDT 2014

I also found it a bit hard to identify where each section ended, which
made the minigame a little confusing in the beginning.

I'm also worried about the frequency of this and other minigames that
might arise from these changes, while they can be fun when used in very
specific situations, otherwise they just compromise immersion by
"forcing you out" of the main game focus.
Much like how modern games are plagued by quick time events, which are
anything but a good thing, and I'd hate to see crossfire fall to the
same trap.