[crossfire] Ideas for balancing tweaks for next release

David Hurst davidnicholashurst at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 05:20:10 CDT 2017

Yeah, I have some thoughts on monster balance that I intend to include in
the table.

I know random books work (e.g demons and angels can be nasty at times) but
now that you mention it, I don't think wands are working. I think we should
endeavor to separate bugs from balance and this seems more like a bug
(which should be reported here: https://sourceforge.net/p/crossfire/bugs/).

Balance is more about tweak existing .arcs to make bring various elements
closer to parity (while being careful not to lose the important diversity
that these differences bring). I'm happy to document any balance issues
people have.

Regards,
Saru

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 7:08 AM, Preston Crow <pc-crossfire06 at crowcastle.net