[crossfire] Ideas for balancing tweaks for next release

Otto J. Makela om at iki.fi
Mon Jul 31 06:59:07 CDT 2017

On 2017-07-31 00:08, Preston Crow wrote:
> I like your thinking on this.  You have a place for monsters, but didn't
> put any on the list.  I've been playing on Metalforge recently, and I've
> found pixies to be worthless monsters.  They seem to usually have wands
> but never use them.  I seem to recall they used their wands at one point
> in the past, making them randomly dangerous.

Madmen seem to (occasionally) use random book-based spells, as do demons,
vampires and maybe skeletons? Don't wands currently work?

Side note:
Can someone explain to me why dragons often leave behind a sword when killed?
I mean, they weren't using it in battle, why were they carrying it?

--
   /* * * Otto J. Makela <om at iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
  /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */