[crossfire] Spellcasting skills definition

David Hurst davidnicholashurst at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 18:18:37 CDT 2017

Hi Kevin,

Aside from flipping sorcery and evocation, the spells that needed
reassigning were bullets,a couple of odd ball summoning spells and ball
lightning:

Level Spell Current Manual
1 Create Missile Summoning Evocation
1 Small Bullet Evocation Evocation
2 Summon Fog Summoning Evocation
8 Large Bullet Evocation Evocation
14 Bullet Swarm Evocation Evocation
18 Ball Lightning Evocation Pyromancy
20 Bullet Storm Evocation Evocation
24 Build Bullet Wall Evocation Evocation
**note evocation is a change because all other evocation spells are moved
to sorcery and vice versa.*

In the current assignment, evocation has the most damaging spells while
sorcery has the least. If you toggle between the current and proposed, you
will notice that the lines actually track much closer together in the
proposed assignment.This is going to make training in each school more
consistent.

Regards,
Saru