[crossfire] Archetypes collection changes proposal

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed Oct 7 05:22:11 CDT 2020

Hello.

I've made good progress, with a global skeleton on which to add more files to
read (right now I read .face & .png files).

Right now, partial collect process takes approx 10s. It'll probably take more
at the end, 'cause of more file processing.

I'll just freely troll (to vent some frustration :)), but I have to do really
similar stuff for many structure types (faces, archetypes, treasures,
artifacts, and probably more), and frankly, I'm really tempted to
"accidentally" switch to C++ just to reduce that duplicated code by using good
old std::map<>...

Best regards

Nicolas