[crossfire] Removing server-side help files for client-side commands

Preston Crow pc-crossfire06 at crowcastle.net
Thu May 6 11:37:37 CDT 2021

I think we need to be sure that the clients are offering help on the
local commands before we remove that help from the server.

I think what needs to happen is to have the client intercept the 'help'
command, display the client-side commands, then send the command to the
server for the server-side commands.  If asking for help on a specific
command, the client would only pass it on to the server if the command
didn't match a local command.

But we still have the problem of people using older clients with newer
servers.