[crossfire] Bigworld and Pupland

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sat Sep 18 13:38:43 CDT 2021

Hello.

> > Should Pupland be part of the main continent, a separate continent, or
> > on a separate plane entirely?
>
> I was hoping to put it on it's own continent, but a fallback is to put
> it on it's own plane, ostensibly "on the other side of the world."

I'd say on its own continent, part of bigworld (even if we have to add empty
water for many maps to make it really far). Of course past Pupland is another
matter :)

> > Should Pupland be east or west of the current Bigworld?
>
> Common consensus is that it is traditionally just West of Scorn.
> However, I'd like to put it East of the current continent altogether,
> in alignment with it being a more "exotic" place, as well as only
> reachable by dragon, at least from Scorn.

Well, both are fine by me. Note there are already many places on the east
(whaling output and azumauindo notably).

> > Should Pupland be its current size, larger, or smaller? See the
> > attached image for a reference of how it would look if it was
> > immediately scaled to bigworld proportions.
>
> I'd like to make it bigger, lifting heavily from Lalo's theorycrafting
> on the wiki.

Bigger is fine if it has enough content to warrant it - we already have enough
empty places to fill :p

Best regards

Nicolas