[CF List] Server crashes during Dragon Quest (CVS 07/21)

Peter Mardahl peterm at tesla.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jul 26 13:45:03 CDT 2000

      Mark Wedel wrote:

       I take that part back - it appers that both rough_wall and roughwall exist,

     and

      are the same objects except for the name.  We should really settle on one of

     get

      rid of the other.  According the the map_info script, the non underscore one

      (roughwall) is not currently being used in any official maps.

I'd like to keep the "roughwall" version, please,
on the grounds that it simplifies
my random map autojoining code considerably.  Having both makes
it unnecessary to fix all the existing maps.

PeterM