[CF-Devel] World Maps Redux

John Cater John.Cater at eng.monash.edu.au
Fri Nov 9 04:08:47 CST 2001

I've got a funky idea for the maps. What if monsters could apply exits?

I can imagine some fun, when the monster you have been teasing follows
you outside - imagine being chased by a Balrog around the city!

At least monsters should follow you up stairs etc. I've noticed tons of
people dropping down stairs, letting off all their mana and then
applying the stairs again to regenerate. Maybe only single-square
monsters that apply things (like vampires) could apply the stairs too
and follow you.