[CF-Devel] Gfx

Tue Jul 8 10:11:13 CDT 2003

Le Mardi 8 Juillet 2003 17:01, LZ a écrit :

      @Todd Mitchell:

      Hmmm, i have resedigned the ponds too (you can see some there), and i'm

      redrawing the trees.

      Actually i have just redrawn all the /river branch, so they look like

      the sea, and it's working fine.

      I still think my cobblestones are a lot clearer than the actual ones

      (just compared them)

      @tchize:

      It's the bonecrusher, might have look like a warhammer...

      Hmm, about the grass, look at the houses sizes, you think you could see

      big flowers there? them'd be sized as a person...

I don't ask for big flowers (or perhaps player eating ones but that's another
story). I was just thinking your grass picture is too homogenous, too soft.
Could be used on a golf course.
Don't forget the grass is supposed to be used also on wild areas, where noone
cut it regulary. If i look at meadow from my window here, even at the
distance is see contrasts in the grass. From time to time there is a pack of
lighter grass, and so on. I don't mean you need to do eveything is see from
my windows (could you draw a cow? it lacks in crossfire) but am still saying
your grass pic is too soft.

      noticed the blackmarble fault, ouch :/ i'll fix it

      BTW also fixed the lakes (didn't know there might be a north/south/etc.

      zones, lol).

      Some people asked me why did i "darked" some of the tiles (the center

      ones)... hmmm that's pretty logical, where could you find REALLY CLEAN

      tiles? :?

      At the moment i'm redrawing trees/grounds and weapons. Whatever, hmm,

      i'll try to redraw everything. tchize and me just were discussing at IRC

      if all my images could fit in a newer image set (or maybe moving .base

      as .old, and placing mine at .base) :P

      Thanks you both =P

      LZ (

      elezeta at eresmas.com