[CF-Devel] smoothing screenshots

Tue Jul 15 23:18:19 CDT 2003

      You don't understand my point. water wouldn't overlap anything since it has a

      transparent border. So sea will still keep it's ugly squared border (can be

      worked around since the real sea coast if made of shallow_sea, not deep sea)

      and nothing would overlap it (correct problem in town hall)

      if you look at

      http://abraxis.sytes.net/games/cfstuff/smooth/trans9.png

       you

      may notice this is not a problem which appear from time to time but it is

      regular. And the port in Scorn now look weird now (well i suppose you intend

      to raise the roads level above the sea)

      And i suggested it could be set as temporary. Cause reworking all maps to

      track those problems may be a pain and will need time.

I wonder if the default behaviour of arches without a smoothing level
should be to float to the top instead of getting covered by objects with
smoothing levels.  Say something has not smoothing level maybe it should
get set to 255 by default.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com