[CF-Devel] Can't physically attack powerful monsters

Mon Jun 16 05:42:51 CDT 2003

Mark Wedel wrote:

      I can't claw/karate some monsters.

       It's really your attacktype.  Best thing might be to see what the

      attacktypes of your characters are - it probably that they somehow differ.

Seems you are right. I appearently could boil it down to weapon
class. If I wear ring of strife/combat I can attack the dragons
again while none of the other features of these rings does it.

Is there some gradual effect of wc? If so, I think this curve
should be stretched before the step where it stops physical
attacks completely.

Bernhard

--
Low end Serverhousing ab 25 e inkl. 1x 11 e/GB, etc.:

     http://bksys.at

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com