[CF-Devel] more proposals

Mon Jun 16 11:33:57 CDT 2003

      4. Add a bank[...]

      I personally don't see a problem with any of the above. Note that I'd

      have to double check the code - I think if you sell something, you

      would still only get silver, gold, platinum.

If that is true it might be a plus actually. I would like to see these
coins not available as currency so much as the standard coinage. As for
copper - I wouldn't want to mess with the existing money. I was hoping
to use artifical coins such as royals and Imperials which are more like
diamonds than coinage

      (eg, that royal is made from platinum & diamond for example).

and not actually based on a metal standard. This would provide a way to
have a common currency along side more local currencies perhaps. The
Imperial might be worth crap (really high or non existant exchange rate)
someplaces.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com