[CF-Devel] more proposals

Wed Jun 18 03:51:11 CDT 2003

 --- Todd <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca

     > wrote:

      4. Add a bank (modifying Joris' Code with outlets in Navar and Scorn) -

      I would like to charge a percent fee (perhaps a variable fee?) for

      banking and add two new coins called a Royal worth 20 platinum (actually

      100 gold) and an Imperial worth 250 plat (1000 gold) and only available

      from the banks as well).

I have made some extensive modifications to the bank / post office Python
scripts.  Remind me to send them to you on Saturday.

While on the subject of changing Big World, I wrote a script to create a
large forest out of the area south of the Dark Forest, basically filling
that valley around the lakes.  It is part of a castle I placed in there
somewhere (finding it is half the fun B-) ).  Designing this castle is what
prompted my to fix those things I posted fixes for recently, 'cause I
needed them to work.

Currently work on this is halted, as I installed SuSE 8.2 recently and now
I can't compile Crossfire 1.5 (Suse comes with 1.3).  Anybody now how to
fix this?  In particular, Crossfire always has problems locating Python,
even on older versions of SuSE.

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Mobile

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com