[CF-Devel] proposed treasure lists

Tue Jun 17 00:43:48 CDT 2003

Todd wrote:

      I have to appologize for woolgathering on this without really being

      concrete - I was mulling - the specific thing I was going to do was to

      make some treasure lists for some of the cities such as the jail list so

      that when an NPC gets killed there would be different consequences - in

      Scorn you have the City guards, in Santo Dominion maybe the town milita,

      in Navar - wizards... very basic and simple to do. It would make it

      easier to assign them is all. If you are putting a NPC in Navar you just

      drop in the treasurelist (is it possible to assign more than one

      treasure list? - that would make them more modular...)

  You can't assign more than one treasurelists.  Currently, treasurelist are
like images - these are resources that are gathered - you can't make a new
treasurelist in an object - you have to use one that exists already.

  However, treasure lists can contain treasurelists - in fact, a large number of
the treasurelists currently do this.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com