[CF-Devel] more proposals

Wed Jun 18 22:24:55 CDT 2003

 --- "H. S. Teoh" <

     hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx

     > wrote:

      I was thinking of turning one of the lake areas into a large swamp. Any

      objections? :-) Also, suggestions of where to put it would be nice.

Um, have a look at my large forest first to make sure we are not both
trying to rebuild the same area?  If you do, note the position of the
castle, I don't really want to change it by much, and I don't want it
ending up in the middle of a large swamp B-).  If you are thinking of the
same area, the three southern most lakes would be a good place.

Until I can send some pictures and maps on Saturday, I'll try to describe
it.  I am talking about the area between the roads from Scorn to Brittany
and Navar, west of the mountain range.  The Dark Forest is in the north
section of the area, Dragon Lord City is on the east edge.  Currently, it
is mostly forested / wooded valley.

I am assuming that north is the top of the maps as per usual, while noting
that while I was playing with the weather code I found the north and south
poles in the corners, with the equator running diagonally down the maps.

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Mobile

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com