[CF-Devel] more proposals

Thu Jun 19 00:43:25 CDT 2003

David Seikel wrote:

      --- "H. S. Teoh" <

      hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx

      > wrote:

     I was thinking of turning one of the lake areas into a large swamp. Any

     objections? :-) Also, suggestions of where to put it would be nice.

     Um, have a look at my large forest first to make sure we are not both

     trying to rebuild the same area?  If you do, note the position of the

     castle, I don't really want to change it by much, and I don't want it

     ending up in the middle of a large swamp B-).  If you are thinking of the

     same area, the three southern most lakes would be a good place.

     Until I can send some pictures and maps on Saturday, I'll try to describe

     it.  I am talking about the area between the roads from Scorn to Brittany

     and Navar, west of the mountain range.  The Dark Forest is in the north

     section of the area, Dragon Lord City is on the east edge.  Currently, it

     is mostly forested / wooded valley.

     How big is this forest? If you are talking about the area between Scorn,
Britanny and Navar that is a *lot* of area...  You are using the
bigworld maps right - that is the only mapset that weather works for as
far as I know.
You have to leave a little room for the rest of the world there too eh..

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com