[CF-Devel] more proposals

Thu Jun 19 03:24:18 CDT 2003

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words...

 --- Todd <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca

     > wrote: > David Seikel wrote:

      How big is this forest? If you are talking about the area between Scorn,

      Britanny and Navar that is a *lot* of area...  You are using the

      bigworld maps right - that is the only mapset that weather works for as

      far as I know.

Yep big world.  No were near that big a forest, I'm not greedy B-).  Put it
this way, the road from Scorn to Britanny passes through the western edge
of the forest, the road from Scorn to Navar passes through the northern
edge.  The eastern edge is roughly where the dragons hang out in the
mountains.  The southern edge is not as far south as Britanny.  Between the
forest and Navar is a big mountain range.

...the pictures will be forthcoming on Saturday, maybe tomorrow if I can
arrange it.

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Mobile

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com