[CF-Devel] Pupland bugs

Thu Jun 19 03:33:58 CDT 2003

 --- Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

     > wrote:

      But I'd probably need to look deeper into the code - I imagine friendly

      creatures should generally not move because there isn't an enemy around

Friendly cleaning women should move around as they clean.  In my castle map
I have birds, chickens, cats, and dogs marked as friendly that I want to
just wander around aimlessly.  Some of the drunks from the pub should
stagger around, while the rest stay in their seats.  The two mud wrestlers
should fight each other, but their audience shouldn't move.  The dancers on
stage should dance around.  Finally, the patrons of the night club should
move around randomly, unless they happen to get onto the dance floor where
monster and player movers will make people dance in particular patterns.

At the moment the cleaning women move around as they clean.  Everything
else either stands still or attacks the players.

Oh, and the bouncers should stand still unless provoked B-).

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Mobile

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com